~ staying afloat, a day at a time ~





Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cobain had it right, all along...

"I need an easy friend. I do, with an ear to lend.
I do think you fit this shoe. I do, won't you have a clue.
I standing in your line. I do hope you have the time.
I do pick a number too. I do keep a date with you."
- Kurt Cobain
 
Cobain was most definately a bard in melodious clothing, he had it right all along..
I would attribute to him, tinges of Plath and some of Kipling. Maybe if he had a friend, someone with the ear to lend, he may have not gone all that soon... And if we meet, Mr. Cobain, one day, some day, I'd like to keep a date with you. You were a 21st century poetic maestro...
 
xoxo and do not hold a gun to your head,
or lead with heroin in your blood,
somethings are better left alone,
Privy Lil' Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment